The following guidelines are designed to facilitate the smoothest process possible in transferring artwork from your system to ours. Please read the information below and feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you.
Our office is equipped with the latest Macintosh machines running Leopard 10.5.5. Our preferred artwork format is Illustrator CS3, but please view the list of software below to see other options.
• Adobe Creative Suite CS3 (Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign are accepted)
• Quark Xpress 7.31
• When submitting Illustrator files we would prefer that all type is outlined and all linked files are embedded.
• Please note that if you anticipate the need for editing in our office you will need to provide files with normal type as well as the font files and links needed. Please be sure that all accompanying files have the same file name tha they did when they were linked to the illustrator file.
• We request that you submit a digital proof in pdf or jpeg format with your original artwork. This will give us the ability to double check for issues that may arise when opening your art on our system.
• We will also send you a pdf proof which will need to be approved before we can go to print so please be sure to provide us with an email address where we can reach you.
• Our preferred method is FTP (FIle Transfer Protocol). This is a standard method for transferring large files between computers via a network. If you do not have a preferred
PC Users: http://www.smartftp.com/
Mac Users: http://www.fetchsoftworks.com/
Once you have an FTP Client installed, please contact us at email@example.com for the server address, username and password to connect to our FTP Server.